Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Speaking of Health Care....

I am sorry it's been so long since my last post. As many of you know I'm a union activist and I think a pretty good one. We have had a completely full plate these past few months and this plus my day job and other commitments have kept me away from Preppycrat. I am sorry for the long absence but then again, these are as Mr. Olbermann says below, trying times. Blogging I think is a way for me to make a difference for the better but even more so, is getting out there and working for health care reform through my work as a union activist.

This outstanding commentary should be required viewing for every thinking American. It will be apparent in the first minute alone who is on the intelligent side of the issues here and who's not. I mean, for chrissake's calling Barack Obama OF ALL PEOPLE a Nazi????

A few somebodies need to sit down, shut up and attempt to read the history books and go look up the definition of the word "facsism" in Mirriam Websters.

Then go look in the mirror.


Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

No comments: