Friday, February 13, 2009

Zippidy Doo Dah....


Where I wish I were staying, Disney's Yacht and Beach club.....Disney prep heaven, and walking distance from my fave park Epcot.
Where I'm going to really be staying - here. Which has advantages; one, we can bring our little ole dog and two, you can actually see the Polo Outlet from there. Not that I need anything from the Polo Outlet but it's nice to see it across the highway and know that I COULD get into the car, drive 5 minutes and be surrounded by pink, green, turquoise, and racks and stacks of lovely preppy wearables.
Coach - ditto.
Will try to check in - if I'm lucky I'll post a pic from vacation, or for those of you who know me on Facebook watch for a mobile update :-).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope you have a blast! And there are major advantages to being able to take the pooch along for the trip!

We're thinking maybe the dog wants a field trip to the Polo store!

tp

Stevie said...

we stayed there when the kid was really small in a condo and it was great (though very cold for that week) and we were glad to have the condo space to make us all comfortable.

Noracharles1995 said...

Stevie, I hear the Beach Club is wonderful, it consistently gets high marks from Disney vacation members. Sadly though it's booked up for the vacation club.

On the other hand we can always splurge at the Yacht Club one of these trips to Disney, it's the closest resort to our fave park, Epcot and would be well worth it.