Friday, May 16, 2008

How to Get Vera Into Your Life (Even if you ARE old enough to remember Leisure Suits)


Like many faithful preppy types, I adore Vera Bradley. But I am old enough to remember leisure suits, platform shoes and other relics of the Disco era. In my experience not all, but many women my age steer toward other handbags and accessories. I guess it feels weird seeing kids born after the Disco era carrying Vera handbags and other Vera accessories. And we want something else.

But at the same time I'm a busy Mom with a "Mom wallet" that weighs almost as much as my 8 month old daughter (wish I was fooling ya but sadly no). My solution? This, sans the strap:

Enter Vera into my life and even my back and shoulders thank me.

Now to tackle the handbag itself. That weighs about as much as my 4.5 year old.

No comments: