Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mike Signer For Virginia Lieutenant Governor



I haven't done a local politics post in ages so here's one. My Facebook friend and friend of my longtime friend Stevie in LA, Chris Abraham is celebrating St. Pat's day by attending Mike's straw poll. Maybe it's early in the game but even in the Democratic primary, the choices to me seem clear cut. I like what Brian Moran has to say in his run for Governor, and people I know and trust have endorsed him.

I don't know how many endorsements Mike Signer has at this point but after hearing what he has to say, I can say for what it's worth, he is the candidate for Virginia Lieutenant Governor who has mine. It's important to me to have someone in Virginia working hard for unions, and Mike Signer is doing just that.


No comments: