Thursday, March 12, 2009

Um, that would be diverse sense of fashion to YOU

Because at this point in the game I think we know the Preppycrat's also a bit New Wave. Or would that be Old Wave at this point? Either way, part of me is stuck in the 80s.

And oh yea, I'm back from Disney World. I have some posts in mind but the pre-vacation craziness continues so I'll post them asap.

Your result for The Are You Preppy Test? Test...

The Aspiring Prep

Congratulations! You scored ###!


You're fully aware of the scene, and may even be a small part of it. Chances are your friends are really preppy but it isn't for you or you have a diverse sense of fashion. You float from scene to scene and never really fit in, but are never really rejected either. Try harder and maybe someday, I'll buy you a drink at the club ;)


Take The Are You Preppy Test? Test
at HelloQuizzy

2 comments:

Gothic Dragon said...

Hi! I'm total New Wave! That was my favorite time in music! We need to talk about our favorites! :)

Eugenia and I call ourselves the 80s queens, LOL.

Noracharles1995 said...

Hey GD, I hope there's room for 80s Queen #3. Remember Nik Kershaw? Alison Moyet? General Public? We need to do a CD swap and I need to get my stupid Ipod going once and for all and get some of those forgotten goodies in my playlist.